Sunday 15 January 2012

Today has been, primarily, a day of letters. I had three letters awaiting a reply and, this far, I have written two replies to American correspondents and I have one to write to go to Australia. The Roald Dahl stamps are in evidence. Sadly there is no Augustus Gloop stamp to send to Georgia. I hope that the Twits are sufficient consolation.

Last week I did something I have never done before. I wrote to two people whose blogs I read. That's not really the kind of thing I would normally do, but what the hell.

Looking at the forthcoming stamp issues from Royal Mail I am in a little bit of a quandary. Do I buy an album and buy each set of stamps as they are issued or do I wait til the end of the year and buy the 2012 year book? I'm tempted to do the latter as the 2011 book is very impressive and keeps things together in a way that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment