Tuesday 22 May 2012

I guested on someone elses blog. Wooohoo!!

Last week I was featured as pen pal of the week on the blog of that name. Thanks Julie for including me. So far I have had three people contacting me wanting to exchange letters by snail-mail, so that's great.

Also last weekend I had a wonderful time in Whitby (of Dracula fame) meeting a pen pal of mine who came over to Britain from the States. Actually it was two pen pals as they are a husband and wife and I write to both of them. It was great to meet them both. I hope that they enjoyed themselves as much as Deb and I did. Obviously I won't embarrass them by posting their names, but I believe that they have been known to stop by this blog every once in a while.

Whit Friday is fast looming so I'm going to be out with Silk Brass doing however many contests we can fit in. I missed out last year because I was down in the south of France. Which would you prefer, Tameside ? Saddleworth or the Languedoc Rousillon?

4 comments:

  1. Definitely Languedoc Roussillon - but I am biased, because I live there!

    Where in L-R were you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, haven't been there yet (not sure about the bullfighting!).

    I'm in Puilaurens, which has a beautiful ruined Cathar castle - and we can see it from our house!

    ReplyDelete